SUP Yoga Teacher Training with Erin O’Malley and Michelle Gierst With the massive trend of yogis taking their practices “on board” its becoming even more crucial to have the proper training when considering leading students on to the water. Michelle and Erin have combined decade of on-water teaching experience. Their goal above all else is to make strong, confident paddlers with the ability to navigate all variables present during floating fitness. These skills will translate into fun, safe classes and success!
Laguna Riviera Resort on the Beach
825 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach CA, 92651
- 3 Night stay at Laguna Riviera Beach front resort
- 3 Days of classroom and hands on training with course booklet.
- Special Guest instruction from Laguna Beach Lifeguards and an Ocean Safety Specialist.
- 25 CEU’s for Yoga Alliance
- Access to paddleboard school equipment discounts and instructor insurance.
- Board, Paddle and all equipment needed for the training.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks for all 3 days.
- Swag bag of paddle goodies from our sponsors.
- Current CPR Certification
- RYT-200 Yoga Alliance or current trainer/instructor.
- Strong/confident swimming ability.
- Paddle experience is highly recommended but not required.